Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Clarisonic

I have been wanting a Clarisonic for a couple years. I was having a hard time spending $150+ for one. When I was in PA over Thanksgiving I noticed all my cousins had one. Well those girls are bargain shoppers and told me how I could score one for a good deal. Well I got an even better deal!!

www.skinstore.com has Mia for $125. On New Years Day they had a special of 25% off. It brought the Mia down to $100. I went through Ebates to make my purchase, so I received $12 cash back. My total with shipping was $88 bucks!!! SCORE!!!

I ordered it on January 1 and it was on my door January 4. Talk about a bargain and great service!


I highly recommend everyone to use Ebates, if you order online. I received over $40 cash back in 2013. It is simple to use. Go to Ebates first, search for the website you want to purchase items from, go to the website and you will be credited on your Ebates with the cash back. I believe they issue you money quarterly. 

If you want to use Ebates I would love the referral HERE

0 comments :