Thursday, December 22, 2016

OOTD


Long Cardigan: Old Navy
Tee: Gap
Skirt: Lularoe
Necklace & Booties: Gift


George thinks this hat is hilarious! He laughed at me all day while I wore it. If I asked what was so funny he would point and say "Hat". I am not sure if I should adventure out in it again. 

Hat & Denim Jacket: Target
Shirt: Target, but vinyl from my bestie
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Converse 

I love these Converse! I wear them so much! I never imagined I would wear them as much as I do. They are great to throw on with leggings and jeans. They are my go to shoes. You can find them on sale at Converse or Nordstrom Rack on occasion. 



Long Cardigan & Leggings: Lularoe
Shirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Converse

These leggings were my unicorn for Christmas. I wanted them soooo bad. I was able to buy another pair of Christmas leggings, but they just weren't the ones I wanted. Imagine my surprise when I found my unicorns! I was hesitant if I should spend the money on them. They were haunting me as I put George down for a nap. I was able to snag them! I will be wearing these comfy things for many Christmas to come! 


Jacket: Gap
Shirt: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Booties: Gifted

I destroyed these jeans myself. I wanted a pair of destroyed jeans really bad, but was having a hard time finding a pair I loved. I decided to try it myself. It took me a couple nap times to get them how I wanted them to look. 



0 comments :