Saturday, February 13, 2010

30 Day Challenge

I made a deal with Art today that if I go to the gym/work out for 30 days straight I can buy the serger below! It's a great deal and another blogger has raved about it. Today is day 2 of the 30 Day Challenge. We went to the gym and they were closing. I was so upset. I went stomping back to the car.

About a year ago or longer we bought the Wii Active. It's still in the box. I watched it one time and that was it. Chelsea Handler mentioned in her latest book how she puts on her exercise clothing and watches the DVD numerous times to make sure she can do it. LOL

I actually did the Wii Active tonight. It was a good work out. My legs are a little sore from the running and lunges. I didn't think it would really work. I figured if I blog about the 30 Day Challenge it might be more motivation to keep me going. No matter what it's a sweet deal....30 days of working out and a serger! To health and crafting!


0 comments :