Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 16, 2006-2010

February 16, 2006 was Art and I first date. Actually it wasn't a date. We were just meeting, going to dinner and going our separate ways. We had been emailing each other for the past 6 months. He was in the country Kosovo with the National Guard. I was a nice American girl who sent him cookies. When he came home he emailed me and wanted to go to dinner. I really wasn't interested. I thought he was a great guy, but I didn't want to have my heart broke again. PLUS I was moving back to Michigan to be with my family in a month.

Four years later and I am still a California girl with a wedding ring on my finger! Tonight we are going to the same restaurant we went to 4 years ago to celebrate! Art planned the evening. Aaawww....even after 4 years he is still romantic!

0 comments :