Friday, March 26, 2010

Bathroom Ideas

The first 2 pictures are the color blue I am thinking about when I saw a blue bathroom. I am VERY much over the dusty blue color. I lived in the 80's-90's where our ENTIRE house was dusty blue.


I do like the below blue color. It's very cheery. Reminds me of a summer day!

Even though the below picture looks dusty blue I kind of like it. I think I like all the white.

Can you IMAGINE getting ready in the 2 bathrooms below? How would you be able to see straight after this mess?!?!?! Hey Grandma...it's a NAVY bathroom. =)



I thought I was always against dark colored bathrooms until the past 6 months. I stayed at my friend Krystal's house and she has her guest bathroom painted chocolate brown. I was getting ready in there one morning and I realized I loved the darker bathrooms. I was always worried my make up would be too dark or it would closed in. Not at all.

1 comments :

CK said...

Do you know what the name of the color is in the second photo