Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cooking Ahead

I like to cook meals ahead on Saturday or Sunday for the week. Tonight I made 3 meals for this coming week. It took me 2 hours this evening to prepare 3 meals. I will make one pasta dish tomorrow and we will be ready for the week.

1. Cuban Pork Chops

2. Buffalo Chicken Soup

3. Quesadilla Casserole

We were grocery shopping tonight and found this nifty little spice packet. It was all the spices to make Quesadilla Casserole. Recipe on the back, list of items to purchase and instructions. I quickly snatched up this nifty little thing and ran around the store picking up all the items I knew I didn't have at home. This will be a few meals for us this week. Makes a 9x13 pan. Looked really yummy. Was SUPER easy to make too!


The pack of the packets tell you what spices are inside. No guessing to be done.

0 comments :