Saturday, November 20, 2010

Quick & Easy Dinner Rolls

I have made these dinner rolls a few times and love them. They are so fast and easy. I found this recipe on cooks.com when I scrambling for some dinner rolls one evening. The inlaws were to arrive any minute and I forgot to buy some rolls. I whipped these babies up, threw them in the oven and no one even knew I was scrambling 15 minutes earlier.


Quick & Easy Dinner Rolls


1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons mayonnaise

Preheat the oven to 350°F . If you are not using a nonstick muffin pan, grease 5 cups of a regular muffin pan.
In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, milk, and mayonnaise. Spoon into the 5 prepared muffin cups.

Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until nicely puffed and browned.


0 comments :