Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

Will you be shopping on Black Friday?

I am not a fan of shopping of Black Friday and honestly I am not sure if I ever have. I have gone out in the evening on Black Friday, but I have never woke up early to head out to the sales.  Last year I was SUPER close to going, but Art talked me out of it. I wanted to get the Shark Mop. The reason he talked me out of it is because his mom had bought me one for Christmas already.

Art suggested the other night that maybe we should try it this year. I am trying to talk him out of it. I just don't want to fight the crowds to save $5.

Is there anything you are going to brave the crowds to go get?

The wonderful Target Black Friday commercials have started.  The other night Art said "hey look you are on tv".  Every year he refers to the crazy Target as Becky.  Yes, I have been known to get a little crazy over a sale!  I have been known to run towards clearance racks, buy numerous items because they are on sale and not sleep because of an upcoming sale!


I might be joining my Target twin on professional help regarding sales and clearance. Since I am such a big junkie when it comes to sales and clearance it is rather strange I don't head out on Black Friday.
  


1 comments :

LWLH said...

I headed out and got my Black Friday on :)