Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


What is on your menu for today?
Are you doing the cooking or is someone else?

I will be doing all the cooking today.  I am going to brine a turkey for the first time and I am really excited.  I am following Krystal's recipe that you can find HERE.

Besides turkey we are going to have the following:
mashed potatoes
gravy
green bean casserole
corn salad
sweet potatoes
cranberry salad
pumpkin pie

I am going to make my moms cranberry salad. It has cranberries, apple and cool whip.  It is soo yummy with turkey!  I <3 sweet potatoes! I have sweet potatoes from our organic veggie box that I have been saving for a couple weeks.

I can't wait for all the delicious food!!!



1 comments :

LWLH said...

Hope you and Art have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! :)