Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Laughter is the best medicine!

A couple things that made me laugh last week.
  • I called my dad while he was eating lunch the other day. He mentioned he was eating something out of a can. I can't even remember what it was right now. He said the manufacture spent more money on the words they used on the can of food than on the contents.

  • I was checking out at the grocery store and this woman in front of me was PARANOID about germs. She was picking everything up with her jacket sleeves.  She said one time she was in JCPenny's and some kid coughed. Three days later she was horribly sick. I couldn't help put laugh at her because of her paranoia. 







1 comments :

LWLH said...

Lol...I try not to be near germy people but it's everywhere. Why look like a crazy :)