Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year - New Hairdos

I decided that for 2012 I would go back to my natural hair color. Well what exactly is my natural hair color?  I a brunette, but a blonde at heart. lol

I bought the hair dye on December 26. Every day I would say no, let's do it tomorrow. Finally it was the last night at my parents NYE and I had to do it. So we pulled out the dye and got to work.

First I had to borrow an old shirt from my dad. The sad look is because the blonde hair was going away.



We had about a 1/3 of the bottle left. My dad says HEY do my hair next.  Mom had the gloves on, so she got to work on my dads hair. He has a little gray and decided he wanted it covered up.


Then my mom tells me she wants her done too. She went to get her hair dye and I start doing hers.


By this time 50% of the household is getting their hair dyed.


Lacey & Cliff were the supervisors.



Dad tried to put on his glasses....that didn't work very well because he got dye all over them. He told us if he had known he couldn't wear his glasses for 10-15 minutes while his hair dyed.  Ummmm little did he know that it was going to be 45 minutes NOT 10-15 minutes. Ugh then he really wasn't happy.  He pulled up a chair right next to the tv, so he could see what was on.


Here is where I found the boys.....chilling and counting down the time until 2012.


Finally results!


I am still getting use to this brown hair. Unfortunately it is washing out rather quickly from all those years of bleaching. I think I might have the husband dye it for me this weekend. Please say a prayer for us!

1 comments :

LWLH said...

Love it....looks good on you! :)