Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sammy's Birthday!!!

Today our little fur baby Sammy was rescued 3 years ago. Each year we celebrate Sammy birthday on the day we adopted him. The first year I went ALL out here.  Sammy is probably 5 years old. We are guessing he was about 2 years old when we got him.  

Sammy has brought us so much joy over the past 3 years. I can't imagine life without him. We went to numerous places looking for a dog. When we found him I fell right in love. I was a little concerned through because they said he could nip people. We haven't had any issues with nipping. I am glad we didn't let the ASPCA scare us off. 



Halloween 2012
Sammy was not too thrilled with his bucking bronco outfit


Winter 2013 
Bandit Sammy


Spring 2013 
Begging for french fries


Spring 2013 
Hey!


Happy Birthday Little Sammy!!! 



0 comments :