Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stable

The meaning of words take on a whole new meaning with cancer. The word stable to me use to mean where Jesus was born or place to keep horses. Now the word is very comforting to hear when I get reports from the doctor. 

As I was writing this post I found such comfort in the fact Jesus was born in a stable. He is always there for us and brings us comfort when we need it. He was born in a stable not the Ritz Carlton. Now He is living in the best place Heaven. He came to us in the lowest place but waits for us in the highest place. 

I've had to learn to really trust God through my cancer trial. This trial isn't over. It will be a life long trial. I can get through it though even when the reports come back unstable because I have put my trust in the stable one! 

0 comments :