Friday, July 5, 2013

This Crazy Busy Life!

Boy life has been crazy lately!

  • Bart descided to strike due to their union contract which made it a nightmare for 400,000 people each day trying to get to work. This week I have gotten up at 4am, drove to the ferry and took it across the bay. Thankfully there was a holiday in the mix and I was able to recover partially one day. Bart is claiming to be up and running by 3pm today. I sure miss my friend Bart!!!!

  • I am helping with another department at work for the next couple weeks. I am trying to get everything organized and running properly, which is a HUGE task. I have been working 10-12 hour days.

  • Dealing with MTC, crazy commute hours and extra work hours is a major challenge at the moment. I am trying to keep everything running, but some areas are failing. The blog has been put on the back burner for right now. I told my mom I would make a website for her new store and I haven't even been able to start it. I hope to be back on track the week of the 15th.


0 comments :