Tuesday, September 27, 2016

4 Different Types of Thyroid Cancer

Did you know there are 4 types of thyroid cancers? There isn't just one type that is easily cured with surgery or radioactive iodine. 

The 4 types are:

Papillary
Follicular 
Medullary
Anaplastic

Thyca.org is a great website! If you are interested in finding out more information on the different types go HERE. It has so much information for people with different type of thyroid cancer. This website has helped me find a great support group of people who have the same type of cancer I do. I am so grateful I was able to find these people. They understand what you are going through. Sometimes family or friends just don't understand. There are times it is hard for me to understand what in the world is going on. When I go to them it is reassuring to know I am not alone. 


0 comments :