Friday, September 9, 2016

Latest Jamberry

It's been close to 2 years since I started using Jamberry. Lately I just love them! I need a set on all the time. I almost feel naked without my nails done. I do love polish. Essie is my favorite. I just feel like it doesn't last that long. Polish will last me 3-4 days. Jams last me anywhere from 7-14 days. The matte finish Jams last me 14+ days. They just stay on my nails the best. 

I have it down now where it only takes me about 15-20 minutes to do a full set. I have to wait that long for nail polish to dry, so I don't think that is too bad. The more I put Jams on the faster I get. 


Wearing Sunday Brunch

Have you looked at the new catalog to see all the new designs? I try to avoid the catalog because I always fine 10+ designs I love and want. I have put myself on restriction from buying more until I use what I have. I have A LOT. I probably have close to a year before I will need to buy anymore. 

0 comments :