Friday, November 11, 2016

Are your products safe for you?

My mom and I have had numerous conversations over the past few years why and how did I end up with cancer and MS. I really believe it was due to the food, but something in the back of my mind kept thinking nope it can't just be that. We ate pretty healthy growing up. Organic meats & veggies. We grew veggies in our garden and canned them. My mom bought a lot of stuff from a local co-op where she got organic. Raised grass fed meats.

It wasn't until I started doing research with the products I was using that I had an ah-ha moment. I don't think the reason there is so much cancer in this world is due to the fact our food is poisoned. There is a major problem with the food don't get me wrong. After more research I really feel it is due to the products we all use on a daily basis. There is no regulation on what ingredients companies are using and no testing is done.

We are using shampoos, conditioners, toothpaste, lotions, sunscreens, eye creams, soaps etc on a daily basis not really knowing what is in it. BeautyCounter tells you exactly what is in each product. They also are very transparent as to what they are using and what they aren't using and why.

Did you know they took their eyeliners and eyebrow pencils off the market for about 6 months because they were concerned with some ingredients. After numerous months of research they determined the pencils were perfectly fine and put them back on the market. What other company do you know that would do that?

Take a look into your products. Are they safe for you?

I get comments every so often that BeautyCounter products are expensive. People spend $30+ on a bottle of shampoo from a hair dresser all the time. That bottle of shampoo has harmful chemicals that could be causing possible problems for you now and down the road. I would much rather spend a little extra money on a product I know is safe. Instead of buying your daily $5 latte cut that out 3 days a week and you will have $60 a month to purchase safer products.

http://www.beautycounter.com/skin-care.html
.
.
.
.
.
.
#beautycounter #beautifulproductsmadesafe
#theneverlist
#bcf
#routineclean
#beautycounterbody
#countertime
#cleanbeauty
#beautycountercosmetics
#vibranteyeperfector
#cleanbeauty
#beautycountercosmetics
#unparalleledsafety
#flawlessformulas
#agegracefully
#squeakyclean
#glow
#rosewater
#beautycounteressentials
#girlboss
#igbeauty
#bossbabe
#health
#inspire
#letsdothis
#Entrepreneur
#mompreneur

0 comments :