Tuesday, November 8, 2016

I Continue to Fight Strong!

Recently I wrote a blog post called I Fight Strong! Since I wrote that blog post I have had to start a fight again. This time with an insurance company. I have spent a lot of time this year fighting doctors and insurance. I got to the point I was seriously exhausted and beat down from fighting. I just wasn't sure if I had the fight left in me. I told Art I was at the point I wanted to just give up fighting everyone, but I couldn't. I couldn't give up because there is a little boy who needs his mom. If she doesn't fight for her health no one else can or will. 

I dug down deep to have the strength to fight another fight. It was a long week of gathering information, preparing documents and sent it off hoping for a good outcome. I spent a week praying asking God to help me through yet another fight. On the day I was supposed to hear what the insurance company would decide I read this:

I was able to stop my worrying for just a couple hours. Later that day I got a phone call that things had been approved. I hung up the phone and cried. Then I reminded myself just how strong I am. How I fight strong because cancer, doctors, MS or insurance companies aren't going to bring me down!


0 comments :