Friday, May 7, 2010

House

It's only Friday and I am exhausted. My poor husband is even more exhausted. We have the entire weekend ahead of us with LOTS of work. Wednesday night we started washing down the walls and putting up painters tape. We finished up all that last night. Art's dad came over and helped us last night. While the boys were working I went out and bought all the paint, rollers, paint trays, and a mail box at Lowes. I also went and picked up a FREE round pedestal table!!!! It's an oak table with a leaf. PERFECT!!! I can't wait to paint it white. Before I left to do my shopping I did help tape the hallway, master bedroom, and master bathroom all within 30 minutes. I am the taping queen!

I finally remembered to grab my camera as I ran out the door this morning. Pictures soon!

1 comments :

Krystal R said...

Slowly, but surely it's coming along! Let the painting commence! Good luck, it's alot of work, but I know you guys can do it! Stay strong, drink lots of water, bring snacks to the house, bring a fan, or two, get a boombox, and rock it out at your house for the weekend. Painting will be done all very soon.