Thursday, May 20, 2010

Meg 2010


Today I joined as one of Meg Whitman's supports. I have requested a sign to put in our front yard and bumper stickers. California needs a change and I think Meg Whitman is the WOMAN for the job! I also contacted them about volunteering at a local campaign office. I already received an email back stating the local rep would be contacting me. How exciting!!!!

Nothing like causing a ruckus in the neighborhood already with our sign! I am taking a stand in our nieghboorhood right away! I think Art has done a great job of that already. He has an American flag that is out all day and has put up PROUD TO BE A VETERAN!
I can't wait to get our sign and bumper stickers! I am hoping to be attending a celebration party in November with a new WOMAN governor.

0 comments :