Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pinterest Love

Here are some cute baby items I have found on Pinterest. You know my love of mustaches, so of course a baby is going to be decked out with a stache. lol I love the little mustache booties!  Aren't they sooo cute!

I just learned how to knit, so I might have to learn how to make a beard & hat. That little kid makes me laugh every time I see him.

Isn't the little lion coat adorable?  Nothing could be cuter than a lion coat with a mustache pacifier. LOL!

The camo diaper cover is a MUST!  I actually have some of the same material from a bib I made for a friend.  I will have to make a cover one day.  I will just pin our last name from Art's uniform on the butt.


 
 


2 comments :

LWLH said...

I love the hat/beard one.....it is hilarious!!! :)

Crazy Town ND said...

Its so hilarious...I just hope it's a boy with all the mustache wear...LOL...it would be nice to be a real Grandma!!! Love, Mom