Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sammy Birthday Party

I am going to have a birthday party for Sammy.  We aren't exactly sure when he was born, so we are going to celebrate his birthday on the day we adopted him.  I am planning a puppy party on July 24.  We will have hot dogs, puppy paw cupcakes, and lots of dog themed ideas!  Here are some of my ideas.



I am not sure what I would do with the bone tags, but I thought they were super cute.


 Cupcake with puppy paws
 Invites in the shape of a bone


Puppy paw balloons


Wipe your paw napkins!  How cute are these?


Puppy paw hats!

3 comments :

Crazy Town ND said...

Oh, I so want to come to Sammy's party...I want to spoil him and hug him on his day...I almost cried wheen I saw all the fun stuff...why o why do we have to be so far away????? Hugs, Mom

LWLH said...

Love all the decor, I wanted to have a puppy party for Mia but never did, maybe this year.

P.S. I'm embarrassed to admit this but when I did a quick glance at the first one, it looked like man parts (i.e. balls) lol :)

Maria said...

Guess I have missed your blog for awhile ! Can't wait to see the pics of this too cute party !