Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas in California

We had Christmas with the Post's the week before Christmas and before leaving for the tundra! 


Christmas Tree with presents


Christmas Feast!
My father in law teases me that I take pictures of everything, so I don't forget it. I told him I took a picture of our food, so next year we know what to make different.


Everyone waiting to open presents!


MIL opening her family personalized calendar







MIL decided she has to start smiling in pictures. She asked if she ever takes any serious pictures and I told her no.


ALL RIGHT!



Forever Lazy!


Victoria Secret gift pack


Sammy and Dora started fighting over a toy


Sammy got it away from Dora


Then Dora stole it back and put it with her stash under the coffee table.

1 comments :

LWLH said...

Haha..I totally wanted to get Big Man a Forever Lazy : )