Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Feeling Sick?

A couple weeks ago I started to feel sick. I mentioned I didn't feel well to my friend Kendra. She said she had a remedy. At first I thought it is too late I am sick. I was irritated that I was getting sick because I hadn't been sick in about two years.  All of a sudden I had the urge to fight this stupid cold off. I text Kendra and asked for her remedy. 

Day 1

Take Airborne every hour all day long
every 3-4 hours take ibuprofen and vitamin d

Day 2

Take Airborne and vitamin d every 3 hours

I was skeptical if this "remedy" would actually work. By the end of day 1 I didn't feel sick at all and I felt just find. I continue with the remedy on Day 2. I swear by this now! Don't take the chance of getting sick. As soon as you feel it coming on start popping Airborne!!!!

0 comments :