Monday, December 12, 2011

Menu Monday

Art stopped by Lockford meats and brought home some more yummy sausage!  We are having that one evening along with some Stove Top. I have 3 boxes of Stove Top in the cupboard and it is time to use a box.  I didn't make the Vietnamese Shaking Beef this past week, so it is on the menu again.




1. Roast & carrots

2. Sausage & stuffing


4. Vietnamese Shaking Beef

5. Frozen Pizza

I also have to bring items to work this week. I have a departmetn pot luck. I decided to try a friend recipe she talks about often.  A bag of frozen meatballs, jar of grape jelly and a jar of chili sauce. Mix jelly & sauce together, pour over meatballs and cook in a crockpot. Sounds easy enough to me and they are suppose to be amazing.
The other item I am taking to work is the creamy sausage dip with tortilla chips. I love this dip and it always reminds me of Christmas. I guess we make it the most around Christmas time.




1 comments :

Unknown said...

I've done those meatballs before and they are amazing!!