Saturday, June 9, 2012

Big Lots Haul

On Sunday I made a stop at Big Lots. I had been hearing about some great deals some other bloggers were finding at Big Lots. I went to find the Philosophy cream blushes. Right when I was about to give up and figured they had sold out I spotted them! They were on a lower rack behind some other stuff. The lady beside me then starts pulling stuff out of a shelf. It was Sally Hansen waxing kits. Another item I had been wanting to try. 

I spent about $18 on all the items below. 
2 - Sally Hansen waxing kits
2 - Philosophy cream blushes
1 - Sally Hansen Salon Effect Nail - neon pink
3 - Luna bars
1 - travel bottles

If I had bought these items at Target or Ulta I would have paid about double of what I paid at Big Lots. I think Big Lots is going to be my new treasure hunting place!



1 comments :

Crazy Town ND said...

I have loved Big Lots sonce we lived in MI...no one would listen to me about the deals there...its a check it out now and then tyoe of store!! Mom