Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday Haul

Last week my friend Cindy and I went to the Gilroy Outlets. The entire week before we were counting down the days until our shopping adventure! On Tuesday I found out there was a Lululemon outlet. Well I went bonkers! 

As much as I was looking forward to spending my heart out at the outlets I came home with a small loot of stuff. I just wasn't that into spending a bunch of money on Saturday. SHOCKING - I know! 

Here is my loot!


Bass: Nude and Black Shoes - they were 70% off. SUPER comfy, so I bought them in 2 colors
Adidas: Tennies for $19.95!!!! STEAL! 
Ann Taylor: White and Green stripped tshirt
New York & Company: Black pencil skirt (not pictured) It is just a plain skirt that zips up the back

I have really wanted this chunky bracelets from J Crew, but they are $88-118 each. Ummmm that just doesn't fit in my budget. I believe J Crew had the matching necklaces too, but I can't find them on the web now.  I have been on the outlook for some knock offs. Well imagine my surprise when I was at Forever 21 a couple weeks ago and found the necklace! I snatched it up FAST!  This past Saturday I found the matching bracelet...Eeeeekkkkk!!!!!  The necklace and bracelet cost me about $15 bucks!


Forever 21: Bracelet (pictured above) & plastic headbands (not pictures) grand total of $8

After all my screaming of excitement about Lululemon I didn't buy one thing there. The entire store was all sales are final. I was a little concerned about that, so I decided to wait to purchase anything. Once I meet my weightloss goal I will be heading back to purchase a few items. 

What did you buy this past week?

0 comments :