Monday, June 25, 2012

Menu Monday

I made some different breakfast items for this week. Last week I ate breakfast cookies every single day. Oh they are amazing! I heard about them for a long time before I tried making them. I am HOOKED! My suggestion with a breakfast cookie is to make them in a small bowl, spread it out, put a lid on it before you put it in the fridge. I did not like them spread out on a plate over night. I felt they got dried out and hard. I loved blueberries with the cookie. 


This week I made multi-grain pancakes for a couple breakfast with turkey bacon. Another breakfast choice this week is granola with yogurt. 


Lunch - I am going to be sticking to spinach salad variations. Quinoa, turkey bacon, tomato and onion for Monday. I might throw some fruit on my salad other days.  
Art is having egg salad sandwich's. yuck! I am not a fan!


Dinner

  • Sausage and oven fries
  • Quiche 
  • Veggie shepherds pie
  • Chicken quesadilla 
What is on your menu this week?  




0 comments :