Tuesday, June 11, 2013

OOTD from Last Week

Here are my outfits from last week. I finally got the lighting right in our bedroom, so I can take full length pictures before I leave in the morning. Now I need to work on finding a new place for my mirror because you can see our messy bed. My grandma's and mom would not be happy with the fact I do not make our bed daily. I do brush my teeth, shower daily and wear clean clothes every day, but I do not make our bed. 




Top & Sandals: Target
Cardigan: NY & CO
Capris: Old Navy

My hair is a little funky in the picture above. I do not brush my hair out until I get to work. When I get to work I run my fingers through my hair and separate the curls. My hair seems to last all day when I do it that way. I guess it sets for an hour while I commute to work. 


Tshirt, Nacklace & Jacket: Target
Skinnies: Old Navy
Shoes: Bass


Tank Top & Skinnies: Old Navy
Cardigan: Gap
Bracelets: Sears Outlet
Sandals: Target
Scarf: Amazon


Tshirt & Skirt: Gap
Jacket: Old Navy
Bubbles: Ebay

I usually post my OOTD on Instagram. Follow Me!

0 comments :