Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Recent Haul

I have been on a spending freeze for awhile. I was shopping way too much. Well I decided I can do "some" shopping each month, but I have to stay within budget. I went shopping with my friend a couple weekends back. Here are some of the items I bought. 


Items above I purchased from Oldnavy.com
I am still debating if I am going to keep everything or any of it. 


Banana Republic purchases.
The cardigan was $15 and the tank was $20
I LOVE the cardigan and wish they had it in other colors. I already went to other stores to see if they had my size in black, but they didn't. :(
The tank is kelly green and navy. Now I feel like I need a navy skirt or crop pants. I can wear it with white, khaki and denim for now. 


Gap purchases
I bought each shirt for $12 plus a pair of black capris (no pictures)


TJ Maxx: black & white striped shirt $16.99
J Crew Factory: Anchor tshirt $17

I did really good at the outlets. I am trying to add some nice blouses or tanks to my wardrobe. I seem to wear a lot of solid colors and I want some pattern tops. I also had cleaned out my closet a few hours before I went shopping, so I knew I had plenty of room for new stuff. =)


0 comments :