Friday, August 30, 2013

Alaska OOTD

Here are my outfits from our Alaska Cruise. I packed my winter clothes, fuzzy fleece and scarves. I wore my black fuzzy fleece daily ,it was super cozy and I loved it. I bought it at Costco for $19.99. 

I thought I would be wearing shoes or boots every day, but I wore my sandals all bundled up. I bought Sam & Libby sandals at Target for $24.99 at the beginning of summer. They have been my go to shoes ever since. I actually bought another pair once they went on sale. I have just about worn that pair out. 


Black fleece: Costco
Pants: Gap Outlet
Sandals & Scarf: Target


Sweater: Loft
Pants: Old Navy
Necklace: Ebay
Sandals: Target


Outfit: Old Navy
Sandals: Target

I did wear regular shoes a couple times. Mostly when we went on excursions. I would have packed differently for Alaska. I would have packed more tshirts because I wore my fleece every where. Alaska you need more layers. Someone on the ship said to dress like an onion. Lots of layers to peal off. They should have told us that when we booked the trip. 

0 comments :