Thursday, August 29, 2013

Recent Haul

Here are my purchases from last weekend. I found some good deals. My budget was to stay under $100. I love stacking coupons on top of sales. Target is really good because I can use a coupon, Cartwheel, Target card all for additional discounts. 




I have been watching this sleep shirt for months. I really wanted it, but I didn't want to pay full price. It has gone on sale a couple times, but I wanted a bargain. I ended up getting it in the store for $8. 





The porcupine sweater was on sale for $18.99, 15% off with Target Cartwheel, 
plus an additional 5% with my Target debit card



Banana Republic
I plan to wear the royal & navy sweater with burgundy pants. 

I also bought a color block cardigan from Banana Republic that is royal blue and lime green. At Gap I bought a boyfriend button down that has green bicycles all over it for $8 bucks. 

I also bought a few items from NY & Company:
navy ankle pants
mint ballet flats

I feel most of the stores are in between seasons. Old Navy didn't have any fall items. It way almost like a mismatch of different things at the mall. 

0 comments :