Monday, August 12, 2013

Encouragement from Mark 10

The other night I saw the statement below on Instagram. The first thing that came to mind was a baby. It is starting to almost seem like an unimaginable thing that could ever happen to us. I saw this statement and thought I shouldn't give up. When I decided at the end of 2012 that 2013 was a no baby year little did I know exactly why. The doctors have told me to avoid getting pregnant until after my CT scans in October. If seems that everyone is having a baby right now too. 


The day after I saw the above statement I read in Mark 10 the following verse:

And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. (Mark 10:27 KJV)

It is really hard to stay discouraged when you are reading your Bible daily. Every single day I read something that is an encouragement. I really need all the encouragement at this point. Some days are tougher than others. I feel like I am in a major fight every single day just to survive. 



1 comments :

Crazy Town ND said...

My heart aches for you and I amazed daiy athow positive you are...you are an amazing young lady that I get the privlege to call daughter!! Mom