Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Last week OOTD


Dress & Cardigan: Gap
Shoes: Sears
Necklace: NY & CO


I have been wanting to go to Old Navy to look for a army green tshirt. I just haven't gone. Well I decided to go shopping in my closet last week and what do I find....an army green tshirt. gooooood lord I have a problem!

Tshirt: Gap
Jacket: Burlington Coat Factory - this was the best $19.99 I have probably ever spent
Jeans: Old Navy
Sandals: Target


Tshirt: J Crew Factory
Cardigan: NY & CO
Jeans & Sandals: Target
Necklace: Charming Charlies


Shirt & Jeans: Old Navy
Blazer: Tommy Hilfiger
Scarf: one of the monthly boxes I subscribe too
Sandals: Target


Shirt & Cardigan: Gap
Skirt: NY & CO
Sandals: Kohls


The entire outfit is Old Navy
Sandals: Michael Kors
Necklace: Veryjane.com

0 comments :