Monday, September 2, 2013

Menu Monday

Happy Labor Day! I hope everyone is enjoying a day off work and planning to eat lots of yummy food! We are going to BBQ with the inlaws today. Ribs, sausage, potato salad, pasta salad, corn on the cob, homemade apple pie. I was in charge of getting the sausage and making the pie. Apple pie is one of the easiest pies to make. Lately I can't get my homemade pie crust to cooperate, so I have been buying the crust. If anyone has a fabulous pie crust recipe send it my way!!!

Over the weekend I did a lot of cooking and baking. I made chicken enchiladas, pumpkin cheesecake, apple pie, roast, chicken fajita salads and I think that is it. Watch for the pumpkin cheesecake recipe in the next week. It was toooooo die for! 

Our menu for this week is: 

Chicken enchiladas - I made an extra pan & froze them
Leftover Roast
Quesadillas
Leftover BBQ from inlaws
Shrimp Tacos
Cuban Pork Chops

I am also on the hunt for a fabulous pumpkin curry recipe. If anyone knows of one, please let me know. 

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Labor Day!


0 comments :