Thursday, May 1, 2014

13 Weeks

* I am getting caught up on my weekly post over the month of April & May.

How far along: 13 weeks (as of 3-11-14)
Maternity clothes: I started wearing maternity jeans. These things are amazing! I may never go back to regular jeans. 
Sleep: The same sleep issues continue this week. I could sleep all day long. I have days where I sleep amazing, but once a week I have a rough night.
Best moment of this week: On Monday 3-10 we had our NT Scan. I was soooo nervous for this scan. Everything looks great! Little Bing Bong was movin & shakin. The doctor wasn't able to tell if it's a boy or girl. 
Miss anything: Migraine medicine! Migraines are REALLY rough when you can't take anything.
Movement: not yet. I can't wait!
Food cravings: chips & guac
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the thought of yogurt makes me ill! This week has been really rough. Probably the roughest week of feeling sick. 
Have you started to show yet: I noticed my stomach is changing shape
Gender: we don't know yet
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on 
Happy or moody most of the time: moody!
Looking forward to: Telling our Art's family of the baby this coming weekend!



0 comments :