Tuesday, May 27, 2014

23 Weeks

How far along: 23 weeks (as of 5-20-14)


Maternity clothes: Yes! I am super excited I found a pair of Thyme jeans and capris at BabiesRus for $5 each. BabiesRus had a sale on all their Thyme clothing for $5 each. I needed a new pair of jeans, so this was an AWESOME find!
Sleep: Sleep was very good. I have realized when I get 7.5-8 hours a sleep a night I feel great the next day. 
Best moment of this week: Feeling the baby move each night. Around 7pm each night he moves around. I woke up Saturday to feel him kicking. Sammy laid on my lap later in the morning. I thought Sammy was moving his head around, but it was Bing Bong kicking away. It was so cute! Almost like each of them know about the other and were excited. 
Miss anything: not this week
Movement: Yes! While we were on vacation I ate a lot of fish. Fresh fish is the best! I was craving steak one night. A couple hours later Bing Bong was going CRAZY kicking. A couple days later I had a burger and the same thing. That little guy loves beef!
Food cravings: Dunkin Donuts Latte's! Oh they are the best. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: lemonade! Oh the acid was a terrible terrible thing for heartburn!
Have you started to show yet: Starting to show some
Gender: Boy!
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: We have an ultrasound in 2 weeks. 


0 comments :