Thursday, May 22, 2014

Crafting

The craft room is now gone and has been transformed into a nursery. I will post pictures once it is completed. I got rid of a lot of craft stuff and moved the rest into the guest bedroom. Well I finally got the bug to start making some stuff for the little man. Art asked if I was depressed because I was crafting. lol I told him no I am nesting. 

One night I cut everything out and the next day I sewed it all together. I have a pile of other stuff I still want to make. I left the pile of fabric in a box near my spot on the couch, so I will work on it each week. 



Puppy & Mustache burp clothes

A lady at church just had a little girl, so I made some burp clothes and bibs for her. 
I also made my little man some bandanna bibs. 

My list of items I want to make are:
mustache flannel blanket
farm animal waffle knit blanket
camo bib
more burp clothes
decorative onesies
wet bags



0 comments :