Thursday, May 8, 2014

14 Weeks

* I am getting caught up on my weekly post over the month of April & May.

How far along: 14 weeks (as of 3-18-14)
Maternity clothes: Yes! I have been able to wear some of my regular clothes. I think my jeans have seen their last week. They are getting too tight at the end of the day. 
Sleep: This week was the best week of sleep. I have been waking up from heart burn in the middle of the night. I think I found a cure. One of my friends told me sparkling water helped her as a child with heart burn. It did the trick the first night. I will continue to drink it. 
Best moment of this week: Telling our church I was pregnant. We had so many people excited for us and giving us hugs. It was just a sweet time!
Miss anything: Migraine medicine! Migraines are REALLY rough when you can't take anything. This week was ROUGH for migraines. I had 2 of them. I am going to the chiropractor, so I am hoping this will help. 
Movement: Sometime is moving at night like a ball at the top of my stomach. It's weird. I can just see it I can't feel anything yet. It's like an alien in there. lol
Food cravings: not food but drinks. Ice tea! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the thought of yogurt makes me ill! This week continued to be really rough. 
Have you started to show yet: I noticed my stomach is changing shape
Gender: we don't know yet
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on 
Happy or moody most of the time: moody!
Looking forward to: Our doctor appointment on the 27th. 



0 comments :