Thursday, May 15, 2014

15 Weeks

* I am getting caught up on my weekly post over the month of April & May.

How far along: 15 weeks (as of 3-25-14)
Maternity clothes: Yes! I have been able to wear some of my regular clothes. 
Sleep: Sleep was very good. 
Best moment of this week: Our doctor appointment. The doctor put the doppler on my stomach and found the heart beat immediately. He didn't have to search for it or move the doppler. That was such a sweet sound to hear! 
Miss anything: Sushi! I have been craving sushi. Just seeing a picture of makes me crave it. 
Movement: nothing! I am sooo ready to get kicked in the ribs! 
Food cravings: Mexican food! This isn't really anything new. I crave Mexican food all the time pregnant or not. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week
Have you started to show yet: no
Gender: We have our gender appointment scheduled for April 5. 
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on 
Happy or moody most of the time: moody!
Looking forward to: Our gender ultrasound on April 5

0 comments :