Thursday, January 26, 2017

OOTD

I am all about comfort these days! Lularoe leggings are some of my favorite things to wear. They are just so soft and comfortable. It is like wearing pjs all day long, but I can leave the house. It is really dangerous when you have about 5 friends and 2 cousins who sell Lularoe. I think there is a Facebook party daily going on by one of the reps. I left all the groups at some point last year. I have slowly been added back to the groups, but I unfollowed them. Since I can't see all the posts it helps me not shop. Yeah right who I am kidding? I still end up buying stuff.  I have been trying to stick to a budget with my spending. My budget is about out for the month.....eeeks. I might be staying at home, with my internet turned off just so I stay on track. lol

Tee & Leggings: Lularoe
Cardigan: Old Navy


Cardigan & Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Lularoe
Boots: So old I can't remember


Tee & Cardigan: Nordstroms
Jeans: Old Navy
Sandals: Target

0 comments :