Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Water Tip!



I made this water a couple days ago! Sometimes I actually struggle to get in all my water. It's a rare thing, but it happens. My family always comments how much water they go through when I visit. My dad said a 5 gallon jug of water will last him 2-3 weeks. When I am visiting it lasts a couple days. 

If you struggle to drink water try throwing some fruit in. I sliced up 1 lemon, sliced 3-4 strawberries and a couple junks of pineapple. I put all the fruit in a pitcher, filled it with filtered water and put it in the fridge over night. The next day the water was ready to go. I will up my 30 ounce container 3-4 times a day. The goal is to get in 60 ounces of water by lunch time. The rest of the day I just sip on water. 

Let me know if you try this and how you like it. You can use any fruit you like or have on hand. 

0 comments :