Saturday, April 10, 2010

Purchases

We purchased a similar chandelier today at Costco for $79.99. I have been pricing them at Lowes and Home Depot for the past couple weeks. They seem to run about $170-200+. The one we bought has 6 lights. I am so happy with our purchase today! We got a great deal! This will look great in our new dining room!!!

I also bought a set at Costco that has towel rack, robe hook, towel paper holder, hand towel, and glass shelf for $28 bucks in brushed nickel. The stuff currently in the master bathroom looks like it is from 1990. It's a wonderful wood set...UGH!!!!




I would like the light below to put in our hallway, spare bedrooms, and entry way. They sell them in a set of 6 at Lowes. I have a place for 4 of them, but I am not sure about the other 2. They are a great deal at $40.

0 comments :