Friday, May 27, 2011

Makers Fair Part 1

This past weekend Art, Dan & me went to the Maker's Fair. I was looking forward to lots of DIY crafts or stuff for the house. This was nothing what I expected.  There were robots of all sorts, large bikes, solar everything, freaky looking people and green DIY stuff. 



 The people above driving the petal car had a hard time steering the large contraption.  It appeared they could also take in the water.

 Covered wagon storage shed.

 Rambler Car


 The above 2 pictures had plants growing in brown clay balls and felt.

 Carousolar by GE.  They had large solar panels about the size of 2-3 people providing the energy to keep it going.

I was all excited to take my picture with this robot....turns out this guy is from Halo.  I HATE that game!  I should have knocked the guy over.


Utilikilts!  They had every kind of kilt you could ever imagine.  I tried to get Art to try one on. 




The above few pictures the guys were riding a bike on the side.  They kept going faster & higher.

Bike made out of wood


They had these weird machines all over the place. They would shoot fire out the top of them.

2 comments :

WARRIOR8708 said...

can you believe they wanted over 200 dollars for a Utilikilts

Crazy Town ND said...

Crazy stuff...love you, Mom!!!