Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Blue Blue & More Blue!!!!

Blue M&M's are my VERY favorite!!!!  I will share M&M's EXCEPT the blue ones.  If someone takes some of my M&M's I take the blue ones back. Art tries to tell me the blue ones taste just like the other colors...Ummmm pleaseeeee blue taste the best!!!

My plan while at the M&M store was to buy a few of just the blue ones to take back for a couple weeks down the road.  Well I bought a baggie full & they are safely stored away until August 20.  I will then enjoy my bag of blue M&M's. Art keeps teasing me that he is going to eat them.  Someone could die if they eat my blue M&M's!

The M&M store in Vegas has FOUR levels! I am happy to say we went through every one & on the top floor guess who was there???  Mr. Blue M&M himself.  I saw Mr. Blue M&M come out of the back room & ran over to him.  I acted like a 2 yr old & pushed a child out of the way to get a picture. LOL  Seriously all these little rug rats were pushing & shoving to get a picture.  Listen here BRATS I was here first now get to the side!  One day I will be pissed when someone does that to my kid and would probably yell at the adult. lol







4 comments :

WARRIOR8708 said...

I feel BlUUUUE

LWLH said...

You are crazy....but hey I probably would have done the same thing! :)

Crazy Town ND said...

I am crackiing up!!! You blue thing you!!! Mom

lacey said...

mr blue M&M looks high LOL