Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Guess Where We Are Going?

Tonight we will be boarding a plane & heading to VEGAS BABY!!!!  I have wanted to go to Vegas forever!  Every year I say we are going to Vegas this year...guess what every single year passes and NO Vegas trip. 

Art has been trying to figure out what we are going to do while we have a couple days off.  The cheapo that I am always shoots down things because we should save money instead of spending it.  He started looking up trips to Vegas and telling me how much it would be.  It was in our price range to go now.  So why now...the back yard mess will be there once we return!  We have the rest of August to work on our back yard!

Eeeekkk!!! I am sooo excited! 


1 comments :

Crazy Town ND said...

Win big and fly me there to see you!!! Love, Mom