Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Shopping Days until Christmas

Do you know how many days you have left to get your shopping done before Christmas?

131

Yes, that is right you only have 131 days to get your shopping done.  What are you waiting for?  Have you started your shopping?  I think it's time to start asking people what they want and get a budget together. 

I am happy to report I have my shopping under way.  I have threatened the entire family they need to send me a list or they will all be getting a snuggie!!!!  I can't wait for Christmas. We are going to North Dakota this year to be with my family for TEN whole days!!!!

4 comments :

Carrie said...

I can't believe you're already shopping for Christmas! I always say I'm gonna start early and I never do lol

Krystal R said...

OMGshutthefrontdoorandhussssssssssshhh!! No talking about Christmas until Summer is over!!!

LWLH said...

I need to get Christmas shopping but not until this wedding is over.

Crazy Town ND said...

I am happy to say I have started!!! Likke m other Like daughter!!! Hugs, Mom