Sunday, October 27, 2013

Overnight Cold Oats

I found a fabulous overnight cold oatmeal on Lauren Conrad website. I have liked Lauren from back in the Laguna Beach Days. The oatmeal was super easy and tasty. I love fast things that are easy to grab for work. I like to mix fresh fruit with my oatmeal - banana, strawberries, blueberries.
 
Ingredients
  • 2/3 cup coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
  • 1/2 cup organic quick rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 1 pinch of cinnamon
 
Instructions
  1. The night before you plan to eat your oats, mix together all of the ingredients listed above and seal in an airtight container.
  2. Refrigerate the mixture overnight (they will be ready in about 3 hours, but overnight is best).
  3. Wake up and enjoy the next day!
 
The above recipe made 2 servings.


0 comments :