Thursday, October 6, 2016

BeautyCounter!


Here is my story that has led me to BeautyCounter!

I really started to look at the ingredients of products before I had George a little over 2 years ago. I refused to use any Johnson & Johnson products on him. Some people thought I was crazy. I didn't care! I felt it was very important that I use products with the least amount of chemicals as possible.

Once George starting eating foods I tried to feed him as much organic as possible. Over the past year I have worked on getting all of us to eat as much organic and grass fed meats. I also make my own laundry soap because I want to know what is in my soap. I stopped using cleaning products about 6 years ago. I went to vinegar, baking soda and peroxide to clean my house. I have a lot of health issues where I feel our environment causes a lot of these issues, so I really try to eliminate as many chemicals as possible from our home.

One of my friends Susannah recently starting selling BeautyCounter. Honestly at first I was like oh boy here we go again with yet another person selling junk. I joined her Instagram and Facebook groups. I would read what she was posting and guess what I agreed with what BeautyCounter stood for! Then BeautyCounter made it's was to my very favorite store Target! I actually got excited about it because I wanted to check out the products. I went to Target the day they launched. I waited in the store while they set up the display. I grabbed an eye cream and headed to the check out. I've been using it for a few weeks. The area around my eyes feel so much softer.

Last week Susannah was kind enough to let me try the skin care and body products for a week. I was sold! I have a lot of issues with an itchy scalp. And Head & Shoulders is NOT the answer! It doesn't matter if I wash my hair daily or once a week. I used BeautyCounters shampoo twice and fell in love with it! No more itchy scalp! The skin care products made my face so soft. I love the charcoal mask. When I returned all the items to Susannah I couldn't believe the difference I felt with my face. I ended up placing my order for the skin care products within 2 days. I can't wait for them to get here!
I am not a person that jumps on the bandwagon of selling the newest and latest thing. This is the very first thing I have ever sold. Joining BeautyCounter makes sense for me because I will be using these products for me and my family.

0 comments :