Thursday, October 20, 2016

OOTD

I've been wanting one of the LLR Lindsay Kimonos for awhile. I just am really picky on prints. I also didn't want any fringe on a kimono. I can't be dealing with fringe and a toddler. I could just imagine it would get tangled up. I went to a LLR party a couple weekends back. There was a snow leopard Lindsay just sitting there on the rack. I tried it on, held on to it and then some lady said oh are you going to get that. She really liked it. I said I really love it too. I was on the fence. I asked her if she wanted it. She said no I already spent enough buy it.  

I put back 2 shirts I was thinking about and bought the kimono. I really love it! I think it will be really cute with a tank and shorts. It appears summer is still going strong in CA with 90+ degrees. 


 

Kimono: LLR
White Tee: Gap
Skirt: NY & Co
Sandals: Really old - they came from one of those online companies where you use to sign up to get shoe deliveries each month. I can't even remember the name of it. I have had them probably 3-4 years. 
Necklace: Forever 21

0 comments :